Sunday, February 24, 2008

It was OK

I imagined to find more antique tools used in the oil boom, nevertheless, how is condensed the information is very useful, everybody can understand in a very practical form one of the more important chapters of the history of Texas.

Personally for me was a different experience because I have been living here since one month ago, so the museum it is a good way for me to get involved with the city and with Texas. It struck me how the oil businesses radically changed the way of life of people, from farmers to manufacturers in a very short period. How the levels of Oil increased exponentially. While a few years ago oil was a fashion, today we are seeing the transition to a new era. I am sure that soon we will be part of those new statistics toward to the new technologies and ways of production and consumption.

No comments: